ADMINISTRATIVE & ACCOUNTING ASSISTANCE AND MONITORING
Because administrative and accounting tasks are essential but also time-consuming, Family Partners can take them off their clients’ hands.
FAMILY PARTNERS COORDINATES ALL OF ITS CLIENTS’ NEEDS,
AND IS BY THEIR SIDE TO ASSIST THEM IN:
IN THIS WAY, DEPENDING ON THEIR NEEDS, THEY CAN OPT FOR:
Family Partners assists the partner families with accounting and administrative monitoring.
Post collection and management
• Postal tracking
• Home pick-up
• Processing and archiving
and filing of documents
• Filing and archiving, etc.
• Drafting and preparation of letters for signing
• Administrative processes,
• Change of legal address, vehicle registration certificate
Management of service provider contracts
• Electricity Providers
• Preparation of payroll elements,
• Verification and sending of bulletins
• Management and analysis of social contributions/charges,
• URSSAF (Social Security Contribution Collection Office) audits, etc.
Management of contracts & billing
• Preparation and sending of client invoices
• Rebilling of costs incurred
• Monitoring and collection of payments
• Entry of accounting records
• Payment of bills
• Tax declarations/returns, preparation for accounting audits
Bank reconciliations and budget monitoring
• Verification of bank statements
• Debit/credit identification
• Monitoring of deadlines
• Monitoring of bank fees
• Client reporting
• Sorting of statements, etc.
Monitoring and control of tax deadlines
• Corporate tax
• DES (European Declaration of Services)
• CET (Territorial Economic Contribution)
• URSSAF (Social Security Contribution Collection Office), etc.